Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans are not alone in this world...there are far more with them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otherworldly...where the creatures you never thought real are real. The humans may not know but there are creatures of all races surrounding them daily. Humans are not alone. Worlds are colliding... the creatures numbers are increasing... Choose your race whether it be Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Pixie, Fairy, Demon, Mermaid, it doesn't matter pick your fate and join the group. New admin postitions have been added. Welcome the Yin and Yang. All other postions have moved up. Applications are located in the bulletin board.

Yin and Yang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jojodances4life
Admin
Jojodances4life

Female Gemini Rooster

Character sheet
Name::
Abilities:

Yin and Yang Empty
PostSubject: Yin and Yang   Yin and Yang I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 07:05

________~________

Yasmin and York are ordinary teens, or so everyone thought. Really two twin teens who are Yin and Yang, sent to keep the balance of worlds. Though being the protectors of balance they still deal with the lives of being a teenager. But will they be able to remain appearing normal when the balance is disrupted?

Yasmin's eyes shined a bright emerald green as she waited for her twin brother to catch up with her as they walked to school. Though she was truly Yin and symbolized darkness, she was dressed in a light lavender top that made her eyes stand out. She smiled as her brother joined her at her side. He had the same dirty blond hair as hers but light hazel eyes. Yang of light stood tall in a dark royal blue shirt.

"Your getting slow." Yasmin said stating the obvious.

" You strayed to far from me." York said as they both began walking again.

" I was fine though," Yasmin said raising an eyebrow, "why does it only affect you?"

York shrugged. " I'm not sure Yas but don't do it again, i don't like when your that far from me."

Yasmin nodded. " Okay, sorry."

As they neared the school York looked at Yasmin, he didn't want anything affecting him while they were in the presence of mortals. " Okay i'm serious, stay close."
Yasmin's eyes narrowed at him. " York seriously, we've been doing this for centuries. I,know." she said with her voice lowered slightly.

York put his arm playfully around his sisters shoulders. " Yeah i know but," he started but stopped. " Let's just get in there before were late." he said nodding to the school. His arm fell back down to his side where it neatly stayed as if he was a warrior in a march. They both walked up the stone steps to the large palace like front doors.
They were both greeted by several of there friends as they walked through the halls. Except for one. He wore a black hood, but his black hair was shaggy and seen underneath. His arms bulged with muscles under his "baggy" hoodie. He came and stopped right in front of York's path and pushed York with his hand.

"You, me, after school, the park."

York brushed his hand off him and looked at the boy's eyes. " Not today." he said giving him a smug look.

The boy puffed up. "That's what you said yesterday, and the day before that, i'm not waiting anymore."

"Well that's just too bad then," York said. " I don't have time to deal with you Brent." he finished and pulled Yasmin by the hand past Brent.

Yasmin turned her gaze to Brent as her brother pulled her away. Her eyes only showing a hint of black flash towards him.

Brent watched as they walked away and grimaced at the sight of Yasmin's eyes. He turned away quickly from her penetrating gaze and stomped the opposite way through the crowded hall.

Yasmin turned her eyes to her brother. " He knows about us." she said as if it was something that any teenager would talk about.

York sighed heavily. "Yeah, i know he does."

Yasmin stared ahead. " When do you think he'll do something about us?"

" The same time he has in the past. On the last full moon of the year." was all York said. He knew there lives were a repeated cycle. There was always someone wanting to destroy the balance. They were called Pondera Effrego, in other words Balance Breakers. And one was born every time Yin and Yang cycled into the world again.

Yasmin looked over at her brother. " What if he gets away with it this time?"

York stopped by a door and opened it like a gentleman for his sister. " We've gotten through it many times before. " We'll be fine."

Yasmin stepped through the door without saying a word and walked over to her seat.
York followed and sat next to her. He sank into his seat as soon as the teacher began with his lecture on proper puncuation.

Yasmin's mind faded in and out on the lecture. She was worried about her brother and didn't know what to do if something were to happen this time. He was always the one the Breakers would come after. They didn't want a world of good and light. They wanted darkness and evil, something only she would bring. Her mind grasped around her past memories of their shared past life. How last time they just barely got away with her brothers life.

York looked up from his desk to his sister. He could tell she was worrying. It didn't surprise him. But he was perfectly calm. He believed that things happened for a reason. And usually reason was on the side of keeping balance. So he was sticking to it.

More Coming Soon!

Back to top Go down
https://otherworldly.rpg-board.net

Yin and Yang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: C.C. (Creature Creativity) :: Writing :: Fantasy Stories-
Jump to: